03 June 2010

flash back..

even kte dah ade kat mne kte skrang nih still lagi perasaan x puas hati tu ada...
why ea??...
in my mind got two bisikan yg always remind me the memory or the gambaran of future..

in 1st case :
i blame my parents sbb i xdpt achieve what i want which is i nak go through on matriculation but not in medical field..
but then i hv to sacrifice my dream accuatally
follow their advice sbb they think it is the best for me
their reasons to me to stop matriculation is in future u mmg ssh nak dpt ur dream job cos yelah in future who know rite?
and my father said that yang die dah bersara so not enough money nak carry me out till uni
lgpun bawah i got many sister n brother to go..
so mean i willing go through to medical field bcos of my siblings yg still schooling lg
so nak jadi kan cerita
a couples week ago i recieve call from USM
they ask me psal result matrix but then i told yg i half way only
then i tnye la blk why call me??...
then he said that they just only want to remind about fasa 2 of UPU
and then they also told yg based on my result for the 1st sem
I LAYAK MSUK USM
so..what u think??...
if i x pegi study kat KTMP i myb dah prepare pg USM amik chemical engineering
i dah ade degree..yg pentg i dpt what i dream..
but it totally wrong..
its vice versa..

the 2nd case :
i forgot all about chemical n myb just go on with medical lab
the result is okay but
my father, he never puas apa yg telah i dpt
everything!!
dari atas hingga ke bawah...
dari dalam hingga ke luar..
he never!
and that was made me very kecewa n sedih sgt2
i dah buat yang terbaik
and i think i patut dpt satu pujian..
so i just forget it because he is my father
x dek guna klu dok bertekak je kan..
so just let it go..
myb ade hikmah

3rd case :
i rse i dah buat yang terbaik dlm hidup i
i ikut ckp my parents
yeah! just follow
they want me to do this
i do..
they want i go anywhre
i go..
but then i think i already 19
so i can do whatever i want
n i can go wherever i want
but i still TERKONGKONG
i got my own money means my own salary
so it's up to me nak buat apa with MY MONEY
i bought a NIKON D3000
for me!..

p/s : myb i dah penat ngan semua nih..so the solution is i just follw them bcos they are my parents..

No comments: